Welcome.... to the Beadworkers Guild
The Beadworkers Guild is a registered charity dedicated to supporting and promoting the art of beadweaving and is open to bead workers and bead artists everywhere.
This weeks image is "Snegurochka" by Claire Crouchley, winner of the Previous Winners category of the 2014 annual challenge "Myths and Legends".
- Visit PMC Studio France for their new list of courses
- Download Birmingham City University's brochure for summer courses
- The deadline for the Crystal Anniversary Competition has now closed. Images of the finalists will appear in April's Journal and on the website
- There are still just a few places left on workshops in our Great British Bead Show, and non-members are now able to apply for them also, download the booking form here.
- BWG Bunting for National Beading Week
Whenever the Guild is at a show, almost everybody's first question is "Is there are group near me?"
So we thought why not have this information loud and proud and on display, but obviously we need your help.
Invitation to groups
We would you like you to make a 'flag' with your group name and location to add to our BWG bunting?
The idea is that we have a BWG flag as per sample shown, followed by a slightly larger group flag. It will look amazing if we can get folk onboard and beading. It would be fantastic to have some on display at The Great British Bead Show to promote National Beading Week.
So if you fancy joining in please contact Sylvia Fairhurst: email@example.com to register your intention to make a either a group flag or BWG flag or perhaps even both.
Please note that the password for the members area pages has now changed. You will find the user name (login) and password on page 5 of your October 14 Journal, take care as it is case sensitive.
Having problems with the password? contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
Found something wrong? Contact us by email on email@example.com
Registered Charity No . 1119734