Welcome.... to the Beadworkers Guild
The Beadworkers Guild is a registered charity dedicated to supporting and promoting the art of beadweaving and is open to bead workers and bead artists everywhere.
This weeks image is "The Lambton Worm" by Lucy Jane Atkinson, an entry in the experienced category of the 2014 annual challenge "Myths and Legends".
- NEW COMPETITION.. design a tie for Gordon
- NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Peyote and Ladder Stitch workbooks for members
- Download pictures of the finalist entries for the Crystal Anniversary Competition or view them as a gallery on the Crystal Competition page
- New Patterns for members
- There are still just a few places left on workshops in our Great British Bead Show, and non-members are now able to apply for them also, download the booking form here.
- BWG Bunting for National Beading Week
Whenever the Guild is at a show, almost everybody's first question is "Is there are group near me?"
So we thought why not have this information loud and proud and on display, but obviously we need your help.
Invitation to groups
We would you like you to make a 'flag' with your group name and location to add to our BWG bunting?
The idea is that we have a BWG flag as per sample shown, followed by a slightly larger group flag. It will look amazing if we can get folk onboard and beading. It would be fantastic to have some on display at The Great British Bead Show to promote National Beading Week.
So if you fancy joining in please contact Sylvia Fairhurst: email@example.com to register your intention to make a either a group flag or BWG flag or perhaps even both.
Found something wrong? Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No . 1119734