Welcome.... to the Beadworkers Guild
The Beadworkers Guild is a registered charity dedicated to supporting and promoting the art of beadweaving and is open to bead workers and bead artists everywhere.
This weeks image is "Phoenix Rising" by Diane Coultas, an entry in the intermediate category of the 2014 annual challenge "Myths and Legends".
Crystal Anniversary Competition
Help us to celebrate our crystal anniversary and create a beautiful piece of beadwork featuring Swarovski crystals
email us with any queries: email@example.com
- Twin Hole Bead- Opaedia added to members downloads
- Good news, we have a new class added to the Saturday programme, Fran Griffith has agreed to repeat the fabulous Tulips workshop. Classes are filling up nicely but there are still a few places if you would like to join us.
- GBBS confirmations have all been sent out, either by email or post. If you haven’t received yours by Tuesday 20th, please alert Sylvia Fairhurst: 01908 311243 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us for National Beading Week 25th July to 2nd August 2015
- New Encased Pearls pattern for members
- Hurrah you will be pleased to know that we have now completed the GBBS allocations - it was quite a day! There are a few disappointments but most people were lucky to get at least one of their first choices. The website has been updated to show what is still available. Non members are now eligible to book so encourage your friends to come and join the party.
See you in May.
Please note that the password for the members area pages has now changed. You will find the user name (login) and password on page 5 of your October 14 Journal, take care as it is case sensitive.
Having problems with the password? contact the email@example.com
Found something wrong? Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No . 1119734