Welcome to the Beadworkers Guild
The Beadworkers Guild is a registered charity dedicated to supporting and promoting the art of beadweaving and is open to bead workers and bead artists everywhere.
HOT NEWS .....
- The latest edition of the Guild Newsletter is now in the members area.
- See above Gallery of Amazing Beadwork Raffle Prizes, don't forget to buy your ticket to be in with a chance of winning an amazing, unique and original piece of beadwork themed around Summer and Winter. Tickets available from the Guild stand at any forthcoming shows or directly from the Guild Office.
- An error has been spotted in the current Journal. The Fireworks Bracelet, by Liz Thornton. Step 9, Page 15, please remove "Repeat Step 8 once more" as it isn't required.
- *** The Class Schedule for GBBS 2017 is now live. Click here to jump straight to them. ***
- Don't forget the full day workshop fees include a 3 course, hot or cold buffet, plus morning & afternoon refreshments.
- Sadly #NationalBeadingWeek has drawn to a close for another year, we hope you enjoyed the fun, whether it was at your local beading shop, beading group or even via Facebook or Instagram.
- Don't forget you can send in your images of your beadwork creations anytime to post on Facebook, or maybe even submit a project to the Journal.
- The Beadworkers Guild book of Mini People was officially launched at the AGM, held at the Beading Festival at Daventry, on the 7th May 2016. The cost is £10 + £2 P&P (UK), available to purchase from our store (click here)
BWG 2016 Challenge 2016 - To everything there is a season.
Ruth Vickery Winner of the Founder's Award & Members Choice
To see all the other amazing entries click here
Latest News and Updates:
Save the Date: The Great British Bead Show 2017
Thursday 4th - Sunday 7th May 2017. The Bead Bazaar is on Sunday only!
The Annual Challenge
The annual Challenge Rules, and Entry form for 2017 are now live on the site. Click here to go directly to the page.
2017 Challenge Images are now live on the website, click here to view them.
Submitting to the Journal
Did you know, the Journal welcomes new projects, so if you have something you designed that you would love to share contact the Journal team. For advice on how to submit an article or pattern to the Journal, click here.
Show Stand Colour Theme 2017
The colour theme for the next set of boards for the Guild's shows stand from May 2017 is Coral Sea. Would members please send their contributions to Judith Bailey, 32 Goldsmith Drive, Newport Pagnell, Bucks, MK16 8RS by the end of February. Please include information about you and your work - you can download a form to help you with this here.
Challenge 2017 Theme
Challenge 2017 has been announced, Totally Tropical. Don't be afraid, give it a go. We have several categories and prizes to win. If you need help or don't know where to start drop us a line, via email or Facebook, or call us - we would love to hear from you.
Password for the members area
Please see centre bottom of page 5 of your latest Journal No. 71 for current login details. These change annually and are first given in the April issue of the Journal.
New Stitch Workbook
Square Stitch Workbook is now available for instant download in the Members Area.
Barmy Bassingham beaders contact details updated
Members' Communial Project
Details of this year's Members Project available
Free Interactive Traders Directory
Download the BWG Traders Directory from the members pages
Found something wrong? Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No . 1119734