Welcome to the Beadworkers Guild
- Gallery updated with images of this year's challenge winners.. other entries and terms and conditions for next year's challenge to follow shortly
- The Bella Bracelet workshop on 29th June is now FULL, but there is one place left on the Bella Bracelet workshop on 21st September
- Download the words to this years AGM beady song
- The winners of the 2013 Challenge "Underwater World" are:
Beginner: Erika Fidler with Bobbing in Bubbles
Intermediate: Marjorie Ashburner with Octopus's Garden
Experienced: Jessica Hayman with Friends for the Long Journey
Group: Priory Beaders with Binding Nymo
Members' Choice: Jessica Hayman with Friends for the Long Journey
photos will follow shortly...
- The Country Garden Brooch Workshop is now full but a waiting list is being held in case of cancellations
- Sally Boehme has regular workshops in the Bristol area (next available August 8th to 13th) and also in North West Kent. Contact Sally on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
The Beadworkers Guild actively supports and promotes the skills of beading and beadwork in all their variety with:
If you'd like to find out more about us, or are interested in joining, please visit the "About the Guild" pages.
The Beadworkers Guild is Registered Charity Number 1119734