Welcome to the Beadworkers Guild
- Download the words to this years AGM beady song
- The winners of the 2013 Challenge "Underwater World" are:
Beginner: Erika Fidler with Bobbing in Bubbles
Intermediate: Marjorie Ashburner with Octopus's Garden
Experienced: Jessica Hayman with Friends for the Long Journey
Group: Priory Beaders with Binding Nymo
Members' Choice: Jessica Hayman with Friends for the Long Journey
photos will follow shortly...
- please note: the bead fair organised by the Craft Kit Company for the 26th May in Dorking is to be held at the Denbies Wine Estate, London Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- There are a few places available for the GBBS(due to cancellations):
Thursday: Sue Maguire's design with repeat motifs ~ 1 place available
Thursday: Liz Thornton's bangles galore ~ 1 place available
Friday: Masako Saito's coral pearl necklace ~ 1 place available
- Download the list of traders attending the GBBS on 12th May 2013
- An extra Bella Bracelet workshop is being held on 29th June... places available
- The Country Garden Brooch Workshop is now full but a waiting list is being held in case of cancellations
- Sally Boehme has regular workshops in the Bristol area (next available August 8th to 13th) and also in North West Kent. Contact Sally on email@example.com for more details
The Beadworkers Guild actively supports and promotes the skills of beading and beadwork in all their variety with:
If you'd like to find out more about us, or are interested in joining, please visit the "About the Guild" pages.
The Beadworkers Guild is Registered Charity Number 1119734