- a quarterly Journal packed with projects, articles of interest, events, information on beading material suppliers, book reviews and details of forthcoming exhibitions and shows. This is published around the end of the second week of April, July, October and January
- an email newsletter between Journal issues
- access to the members' area on the website, which has resources to download, including stitch workbooks and patterns, advice and information
- discount on many of our books
- priority booking for workshops
- access to the major beading event held in May and free entrance to the Bead Bazaar
- the opportunity to display work at bead fairs around the country
- the opportunity to enter the annual beading challenge
- the opportunity to join in the community beading event held each year
- the opportunity for groups to be covered for public liability under our umbrella insurance policy (see FAQs for more information).
Membership runs from April to March and costs:
- United Kingdom Direct Debit: £31:00 (£15.50 half year)
- United Kingdom cheque or card: £33.00 (£16:50 half year)
- Europe: £43.50 (£21.75 half year)
- Overseas: £48.00 (£24:00 half year)
Current membership relates to April 2017 to March 2018.
From April 2017 we are introducing a new UK Young Members rate, under 18 yrs £15, 18 - 20yrs £20.
Full members joining partway through the year will receive all back issues of the Journal for that year.
If you wish to join for the remainder of the membership year 2016 - 2017, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07837 649712.
Half year membership is available from October to March and includes October and January Journals.
I would like to:
Download a form for the year 2017/18 to complete and send in to the office ~ use this option to set up a direct debit, to send your card details for processing by us or to send a cheque.
Registered Charity No. 1119734